We energize life, providing life-sustaining and life-enhancing products and services, while honoring our commitment to strengthen our communities.
Since 1902, OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) has been energizing life for customers in Oklahoma and western Arkansas – it’s the purpose behind everything we do. We serve 267 cities and towns within our 30,000 square mile service area in Oklahoma and western Arkansas— from the Oklahoma City metro area, with a population of nearly 1.42 million, to Aline, Oklahoma, with just 214 residents. Our communities depend on OG&E to provide safe, reliable and affordable electricity, while also being good community citizens.
We are committed to strengthening and improving our communities by focusing our giving in five specific areas:
- Community Development
- Culture & Arts
- Health & Human Services
Teachers/Schools/Parent Teacher Organizations (PTOs)
Community Relations Requests
If your organization is seeking funding for the projects or events listed below, please call (405) 553-3000 and ask for the Community Relations department.
- Requests under $1,500
- Sponsorship for Events
- Computers or Computer Donations
- Athletic Events
Assistance with Lighting
If your organization is seeking funding for assistance with lighting or utility poles, please call (405) 553-3000 and ask for the Retail Energy department.
Ineligible Programs and Projects
The Foundation does not fund grants for programs and projects associated with, but not limited to, the following:
- Individual persons or families
- A building, capital investments or improvements
- Dinners, luncheons or other forms of indirect support
- Organizations that are not currently 501(c)(3) approved
- Organizations located outside of OG&E's service territory
- Political parties, campaigns or candidates
- Religious activities to further religious doctrines. However, the Foundation will consider grant requests from faith-based organizations that provide services to all clients regardless of denomination
- Sports teams/events such as tournaments (other than Special Olympics)
- Organizations offering goods or services to OG&E employees as a benefit of grant approval (e.g., tickets for golf tournaments, tables for fundraising dinners, tables or tickets to special events)